Learn, in a classroom setting, how to manage and transform anger
into positive and creative behavior.
This class is just that, a place to learn about anger, the impact it has on you and your relationships and a tool set for change. Our classes are small classes meeting once a week with a highly qualified and licensed therapist, teacher and relationship specialist. In an interactive format you can ask questions about your specific needs and also learn from the experiences of others.
In our classes you will learn:
1) The positive and negative aspects of anger as an emotion.
2) The connection between addictive behaviors and negative emotions.
3) The consequences of learning inappropriate responses to anger.
4) The anger and rage connection to a belief system of power and control.
5) Physical, emotional and mental techniques that help to defuse anger.
6) How to recognize high-risk situations.
7) How to transform anger into a positively motivating emotion.
FOR INFORMATION AND CLASS ENROLLMENT:
email@example.com or call (512) 477-9595 extension 2
IMPORTANT: CLASSES LOCATED AT 3536 BEE CAVES RD. SUITE 100, RAINTREE OFFICE PARK IN WESTLAKE HILLS.
for directions call 476-1800
Jim Hoadley, MEd., LPC, LMFT has been a counselor and teacher for over twenty years. During that time he has been active in the Men's Movement and led therapy groups designed specifically around men's issues. As a counselor, he has focused on the effects of trauma on relationships. He has experienced the negative effects of anger growing up in his family-of-origin as well as in his adult relationships. He is certified in Imago relationship therapy and studied Solution Oriented Therapy as well as many forms of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.